Saturday, November 3, 2012

Adventure

Finally, I can have a long break. Today shall be my first day of adventure. This adventure shall include all the things I want to do and also the fun I had.
So, I have started on the project of making myself a purse. >:D since i can't find a purse that I like. I spent some time on reading the illustrations from a book which is written in traditional Chinese letters, it gave me a headache. While i was reading, there was a sudden itch at my index finger when i tried to give it a scratch- i saw it bleeding. I turned to my mom who was sitting beside me and instead of being concern she told me not to dirty her book with that finger. D: Sad Sad.
I proceeded for shopping with my mom for the rest of the day, we had Japanese food at Ichiban sushi. YumYum. The raw salmon was fabulous so was the chawamushi. However, my stomach had shrink during the exam period, i don't eat as much like before and i can't. This gave me an idea of having a food adventure!
I will start looking for delicious food. Any friends want to join?
That's all for today, good night.