Friday, November 30, 2012
I am totally worn out. It's another day of outing. This time I went out with Fang to the Garden at the bay and the botanic garden. If I am not wrong it was my first time there. It is really sunny today and I am wrong to wear jeans.I feel so warm that I might just faint.
First stop was the garden at the bay, Fang brought me to the souvenir shop to have some ice cream, what was special was that the ice cream was actually flower flavoured! Amazing, isn't it? I had lavender flavour ice cream, the first spoon of ice cream actually tasted like the hand soup that I used before. As I ate more of the ice cream, I realised that the ice cream was almost tasteless, just sweet and cold.
I am also glad that I brought sandwiches along, the food in the city are expensive.
To get to garden at the bay, we took the MRT to "garden bay?"(I forgot) anyway it is joined with marina bay sands, so it was my first time there too. Well polished there I can say.
So, the next stop was to the botanic garden, I guessed i was pretty tired thus it wasn't so fun for me. There was a small lake after a short walk away from the MRT station. I saw BLACK swans,lots of ducks and turtles. Many people was having a picnic there, they were under the shade sitting or "playing" on their mat.
It is good to be there away from the polluted air. It is a maze there, I have to walk such a long distance in order to quench my thirst. It will be nicer if it wasn't that sunny and I could have enjoyed the scenery, looking into the details of every plants and trees. There should be lots of different kinds of plants and trees that I wished to have knowledge about.
Now that I am back home, I have finally filled my hungry stomach.
For this 3 day adventure, I developed aching. Ouch~~
Allow me to rest, that's all for today.


