Thursday, November 29, 2012
Yupp, yesterday was a fun day with everyone. We went to the science centre to celebrate Rin's birthday, never had such fun at the science centre before. But I find the ticket for the entrance expensive.
At the science centre, we looked at almost EVERYTHING, maybe the previous times I didn't have the patience to look at every details thus it was sort of boring to me. What I found interesting was the chicks, they were fluffy and looked innocent. I was hoping to see one of the incubated eggs getting to hatch, but no such luck. Another thing was that there were lots of puzzles, can't solve most of them. >^<
Next, I am glad that Rin Rin liked the gifts that we had for her. It was funny, when we wanted her to guess what the gifts was, when she was only allowed to feel from the outer plastic bag to guess what it was. Also, to have shoron joining us yesterday was rare and of course, good.
Getting to meet everyone was really really nice, bandung complained that I didn't reply her messages. I am sorry, bandung. I thought Eating will pass the message for me since she is close to you (your husband, I assumed.) She reminded me once and again to reply her messages. Hahas.
That's about it for yesterday.
Today, went out with richard and chiao again. This time, to the East Coast Park...
Richard cooked spaghetti(with the help of his maid) and brought it there for our lunch. It was delicious, but I wished there was more ingredients. Oh and I got to cycled, I almost get the "rhythm " , I could control my speed but I can't get myself to stop in a proper way. The awkwardness of me....no 1.When people came from the other direction, I feel awkward and halt. no2. When I see people going faster than me, i panicked and stop again. no 3 that I remembered was a bunch of girls riding in the bicycles too at the opp direction shouting for richard name who was behind me...(we are from the same school and I am the unknown)
lastly that i want to add on is just that I liked the times where we eat Ben & Jerry ice cream together. we had chocolate, banana and strawberry, it's more than that but it is late, so that's all for today. Pictures next time.


