Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Oops, it's the tenth day. I guess I haven't pick up the habit of updating my blog daily. I should start posting some pictures with the posts. Must get rid of my laziness. Tsk. Tsk.
Thinking back of the holidays, it seems that I am still not enjoying myself to the fullest, wonder what am I lacking of. Tomorrow will/should be fun to celebrate RinRin's birthday with everyone.
Hmm, I shall have a mango soy pudding now that I bought this evening. Talking about the puddings, I bought them because of my mum who wanted to collect the stamps (which you can get it when you buy the puddings) in exchange for the mr bean cushion. She was acting like a child, demanding for the summer design and no other could she accept. Her actions was beyond my tolerance, not only because of the cushion but some other occasions.
I shall say no more, off to eat pudding.


